Recommendations for year-end purchases.
Christmas is only a few days away, when purchases are soaring in both physical and electronic commerce; yet another opportunity for the economy to revive. Although expenses do not stop at this time, consumers should know how to manage their personal finances so that their accounts do not turn red.
These dates are to enjoy, but you also need to be aware of what you may or may not spend to not over-borrow, as you know trade support is one of the engines for the development of the country’s economy, as well as having proper financial planning by consumers.
To have a proper management of your finances by this time decembrina consider these tips:
1. Analyze your personal finances: You must determine what your starting point is. It is important to take stock of their current economic situation and income in the coming months.
2. Define your goals: List the goals you want to achieve and set the priority for each. These must be quantifiable and specific.
3. Avoid ant costs: It is important to identify these small costs that in the long run can have an effect on your economy. It is necessary to know where they are, organize them and look for alternatives of consumption to reduce them.
4. Make a budget: It is necessary to know what your money will be spent on, so it is important to include, first of all, debt cancellation, saving and investment. Once analyzed this panorama review what will be those tastes you want to give.
5. Save: The important thing is discipline, constancy and order, as well as spending moderately. It is recommended to allocate 10 to 15 percent of your monthly income to savings. To do this, the best way to do this is to separate the amount into an account other than the one you use for your monthly expenses as soon as you receive your income.
6. Shop online and save time: For no one is a mystery that in Christmas time the streets and shopping malls are crowded and everything moves slower. Buying Christmas gifts online is an excellent alternative. Some companies do not charge shipping costs or give the possibility to make the withdrawal in the store. You can even find some exclusive promotions for online shopping.
Remember that if you want to change the product, you can do it. It’s the same rules of face-to-face shopping.
LARM, your home away from home!
Finances, Purchases, December, Colombia, Consulting, Colombian Nationality, Support, Accompaniment, Relocation, LARM.
You can find more articles like this by clicking here .
This article is intellectual property of LARM Colombia SAS. It is forbidden to reproduce partially or totally the content of this post.