Learnings from 2021.
The 2021 was certainly a year of many learnings, successes and failures, but I will stay with those I consider were the five great successes for LARM and all that we did and make part of this great family throughout the year:
1. Value: What we are, we have and we do. We achieve a more cohesive, united and committed work team that manages to adapt to work at home and get the best out of it.
2. Accompaniment: To our customers in their needs, know How they feel enter to be more important than, What do they need? , we generate trust and empathy.
3. Innovation: In our services and the way we offer them to our clients, in which to communicate and how to communicate it.
4. Communication: We gave value to what for our clients in the midst of uncertainty was important, communication, truthful, timely and clear.
5. Adaptation: To the needs of our clients, to the normative changes and the pressure that these generated in the provision of our services and in the satisfaction of our clients.
And as the popular carol says, "The Old Year .. I don’t forget the old year because it has left me very good things....
Happy holidays and best wishes for 2022.
LARM, your home away from home!
Learnings, Christmas, New Year, December, Colombia, Consulting, Colombian Nationality, Support, Accompaniment, Relocation, LARM.
You can find more articles like this by clicking here .
This article is intellectual property of LARM Colombia SAS. It is forbidden to reproduce partially or totally the content of this post.