Tourism for children in Colombia.
We arrive at the middle of the year and with it the break of classes, so from now it is indispensable to look for vacation options to spend time in family and your children can make the most of the rest of the academic obligations.
In Colombia there are endless tourist options, but in this article we want to recommend the best options focused on your children, where they can live great adventures and know much more of the wonders of our country, so, pay attention and plan the best mid-year vacation for you and your family:
1)Cali Zoo: Many children are animal fanatics, so visiting Cali Zoo is a great alternative. This place preserves international and native species, such as lions, bears, zebras and otters. Also, they have spectacular tours and your children can take the most incredible pictures with the Colombian fauna!
You can find the tickets from 27.000 Colombian pesos and you can buy them from their website: https://www.zoologicodecali.com.co/
2)Johnny Cay Regional Park: If you and your families are beach souls, a great plan for this holiday is to visit the Johnny Cay Regional Park in San Andres islands. To get there you will start with a boat trip to the north east, from San Andrés to the islet where the park is located. Here the beach is white, palm trees abound and there are restaurants serving fish dishes. Visitors can also enjoy live performances by local bands performing reggae songs.
3) Terracotta House: This architectural structure located in the Vereda Moniquirá in Villa de Leyva, Boyacá and built by the architect Octavio Mendoza Morales, offers a whole new experience for children. In addition to being the largest ceramic in the world, Casa Terracota is a unique place where architecture and design merge, and another series of arts and crafts that seek to promote an alternative lifestyle.
You can buy your tickets in https://casaterracota.com/
4)Cocora Valley: The adventure continues towards the Cocora Valley, one of the most representative tourist destinations of the Coffee Axis, where your children will have direct contact with nature in its maximum splendour, through guided walks that will surely surprise them. This place apart from being a nature reserve is the birthplace of the Wax Palm of Quindío (ceroxylon quindiniense), national tree of Colombia.
5)Museums plan in Bogota: If the plan for this holiday prefer to do it without leaving the city, currently the municipality of Bogota promotes in the free plan of visits to museums. On this tour you will find:
• The Gold Museum: Located in Cra. 6 #15-88, which opens Tuesday through Saturday from 09:00 to 18:00, Sundays and holidays from 10:00 to 16:00.
• National Museum: Located at Carrera 7 N. 28-66, which opens from Tuesday to Saturday from 10:00 to 18:00, Sundays from 10:00 to 17:00. (Sundays free)
• Botero Museum: Located at Calle 11 No. 4-41. Open from Monday to Saturday from 09:00 to 19:00 (closed on Tuesdays), Sundays and holidays from 10:00 to 17:00
• Museum of modern art: Located in Cll 24 # 6 - 00. Open from Tuesday to Saturday from 10:00 to 18:00, Sundays 12:00 to 16:30.
• Museum of natural history: Located in Av. Race 30 # 45-03, which opens Monday to Friday: 08:00 to 12:00 and from 14:00 to 17:00.
And many more. Everything is ready, put together your plan for this mid-year family vacation and live unforgettable adventures during your stay in our country.
LARM, your home away from home!
Holidays, Mid-year, Children, Tourism, Transfer, Adaptation, Tips, Process, Global Mobility, Diversity, Projections, 2022, process, processing, Advisory, Colombian Nationality, Support, Accompaniment, Relocation, LARM.
You can find more articles like this by clicking here .
This article is intellectual property of LARM Colombia SAS. It is forbidden to reproduce partially or totally the content of this post.